July 17, 2007

The British Press Does It's Job

Handley reminds the British Press that they are supposed to cover up vaccine problems, not air them out in the open where any member of the proletariat might see and make a decision for themselves.

A taste...

Doesn't Pharma Advertise in Britain?
Jb By J.B. Handley

Its MMR-Autism mayhem in Britain, while American reporters seem to have misplaced their typewriters.

Don’t British reporters know who pays their bills? It seems if I leave “the Google” for a moment, I return to find another article from a British journalist pouring fuel on the fire of the MMR-Autism controversy.

Don’t you reporters understand American-style journalism, or rather A-Merck-ican journalism, where we take care of those who take care of us? Consider the hatchet job CNN apparently did of Michael Moore’s new film, Sicko, which caused Mr. Moore to post a lengthy rebuttal, including this ditty:

“Clearly, no one is keeping you honest, so I guess I'm going to have to do that job, too. $1.5 billion is spent each year by the drug companies on ads on CNN and the other four networks. I'm sure that has nothing to do with any of this. After all, if someone gave me $1.5 billion, I have to admit, I might say a kind word or two about them. Who wouldn't?”...


Go read the rest.

No comments: